Friday 2 March 2012

Suggestions for Blog?

I'm trying to think of ideas that I could blog and review regularly about so I need some suggestions guys.

Like I said, I love Entertainment.

I am going to give you a list of the TV Programmes that I watch regularly watch that I could blog every time about.

EastEnders
Neighbours
Big Brother
Deal Or No Deal
This Morning
Loose Women
The Graham Norton Show
The Jonathan Ross Show
Alan Carr Chatty Man
Jersey Shore
True Blood
Glee

I am also a big fan of movies, I have a huge collection of films. I could also review films that people are curious about.

I also love going to concerts, I have been to a lot in the past year so I could review all the past concerts.

Would love feedback! Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. How about writing something about True Blood, as you had gone to the convention last year and you are also going to the convention this August.

    ReplyDelete